The Nature Reserve receives guests in sun-powered cabins, mostly located on the lakeside. Walks in the jungle and canoe and kayak trips in the lake allow you to observe a great variety of birds, mammals, and reptiles.
These lake dwelling style cabins are intended to provide the guest with peace and rest.
WATCH A VIRTUAL TOUR OF NANCIYAGA’S CABINS AND ACTIVITIES
Water comes from a mineral water spring in the reserve, purified with ultraviolet light. You can also enjoy mineral and mud baths, massages with essential oils, all in harmony with the care given to the site’s natural resources.
NORMAL PRICE: APPLICABLE DURING VACATION PERIODS, HOLIDAYS, AND WEEKENDS, ALL YEAR ROUND.
PROMOTIONAL PRICE: APPLICABLE SUNDAY TO THURSDAY, EXCEPT VACATION PERIODS AND HOLIDAYS, MASSAGE WITH ESSENCES NOT INCLUDED.
Click here for the Lodge rates 2016
Click here for Oficcial School Calendar 2016 in México.
Cabin rental includes:
- Mineral mud bath with fragrant leaves
- Massage with natural oils
- Mineral water spring
- Canoes, kayaks, life vests, paddles, and flashlights
- Guided tour of the jungle
- Nipapaqui (self-pampering house, private bath in the spring)
- Tapeixtle (cabin in the jungle for animal and plant observation)
Type of cabins:
- 5 double for 2 persons each (with 1 double bed)
- 2 individual for 2 persons each (with 2 individual beds)
- 3 family cabins for 4 persons each (with 2 individual and 1 double beds or 4 individual beds)
- 1 family cabin for 8 persons (4 bunks with individual beds)
DEPOSIT AND TRANSFER INFO: (294) 943 0199 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 2:00 pm and 4:00 to:00 6 pm, and Saturdays: 9:00 to 2:00 pm.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS, EXCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS
Please read the policies of our service